The basics of achieving long lasting weight loss results call for exercise and reduced food intakes, but some prefer to fast track by taking weight loss drugs. While the most popular weight loss supplements nowadays are fat burners, fitness and nutrition experts give advice that the first step to lose weight with fat burners is to consult with a doctor.
A physician will first determine your medical condition and your medical history before they deem a fat burner or weight loss supplement as safe to take. In most cases, doctors prescribe weight loss drugs only as part of medication for certain health issues affected by your body weight. Examples of health conditions that impact one’s body weight include high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes.
Other important steps to take when taking fat burners is to continue taking a proper diet and engaging in exercise. The goal in taking fat burners is not just to lose weight but also to remove unnecessary fats that tend to cover lean muscles. A report published in the journal for Nutrition Studies says that only 20% of weight loss is achieved through exercise. The remaining 80% is mainly due to proper dieting without sacrificing wellness.
Drinking at least about 2 liters of water is recommended when taking fat burner supplements. Although the amount depends on your environment, as certain conditions would require you to drink more. Keep in mind that fat burner supplements work by making your body work harder and produce sweat. Yet excessive sweating can cause dehydration, which can also slow down metabolism.
When is the Optimal Time to Take Fat Burners
Avoid taking fat burners before sleeping or after 6 p.m. especially if caffeine is present in the supplement. Sleep is also important in reaching your fitness goals even when taking fat burners to avoid making bad food choices.
The best time to take fat burners is during regular morning hours, and 30 minutes before eating your breakfast. The reason for this is that during those hours, your metabolism is slower. Moreover, fat burning supplements generally give you the energy you need to start your day with a complete exercise regimen.
Natural Fat Burners Used as Ingredients in Fat Burner Supplements
If you’ll have a careful look at the ingredients of Phen-Q, you will note that they are mostly natural ingredients that help enhance the body’s metabolism and speed up the process of burning fat through thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis is the process in which the body uses calories, and burns them in order to create heat. Moreover, Phen-Q uses soluble water fiber that not only decreases hunger hormones by making the stomach feel full, it also decreases the amount of water retained by the body.
Specifically, Phen-Q contains the following natural fat burner ingredients, blended in a formulation that can make users lose weight while still feeling energized and healthy.
- Nopal, a soluble high fiber that acts as the main appetite suppressant because it can make the body feel satisfied even with just small intakes of food. Moreover, it speeds up the body’s fluid-flushing actions that result in less water retention.
- Calcium Carbonate which prevents the body from storing extra fat that results in weight gain.
- Capsimax Powder, a blend of Vitamin B3, niacin, caffeine, capsicum and piperine. The combination of these ingredients as fat burning agents act as a powerful promoter of thermogenesis.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate is an amino acid that is naturally occurring in red meat, green vegetables and nuts. Its main function is to convert fat into energy that works toward fat loss.
- Chromium Picolinate a mineral present in vegetables, meats and whole grains that act as appetite suppressant and enhances sugar absorption